Due to the limitation of light, it is difficult to find the target in the night hunting. As a special night watching device, night vision device is a necessary tool for the majority of hunting enthusiasts. What exactly is a hunting night vision device like? How to buy night vision devices for hunting? Many hunting enthusiasts want to know about this problem. Here is a detailed introduction.
Three types of night vision apparatus for hunting
1. Night vision sight: in theory, this is the best solution, that is to say, it is a combination of sight and night vision device. Through the night vision sight, you can see the prey in the dark and aim at shooting. However, generally speaking, the performance of the first generation of night vision sight is general, and it is difficult to meet the requirements of long-distance use. The price of the second-generation professional night vision sight is not poor, and the price of better one is about tens of thousands yuan. At the same time, the night vision sight has the problem of matching with the use of guns. In China, the personal possession of guns is strictly restricted, so it can not be used even after buying the night vision sight.
2. Head mounted night vision device: since hand-held tools are required for hunting, it is better to choose the head mounted night vision device. First of all, it is very convenient to choose and buy the head mounted night vision device, which can directly liberate the hands; in addition, whether walking, watching, driving, etc., the viewing distance and target size of the head mounted night vision device are more realistic. Of course, head mounted night vision devices can be divided into monocular and binocular binoculars. Binocular viewing field and comfort are much better than monocular, but the price of binocular is also slightly higher. At present, there are binocular and monocular head mounted night vision devices. First of all, this kind of night vision device is lighter than that of binocular and binocular. In addition, in terms of price, it is more affordable than that of binocular and binocular. Moreover, the head mounted night vision device with binocular monocular is more comfortable than that with monocular head mounted night vision device. Therefore, the head mounted night vision device with binocular single tube is a very good choice. In addition, the binocular single tube head mounted night vision device can also be connected with a high-power lens to meet the needs of viewing from a longer distance.
3. Hand held night vision device: This is a more convenient night vision device for hunting. At the same time, because it is hand-held, it can be used with large magnification, so it has a longer observation distance. If the distance is more than 100 meters, it is recommended to use the hand-held night vision device. Of course, hand-held night vision devices can also be divided into monocular and binocular. The hand-held night vision device with binocular and binocular high-power is a sharp tool for searching targets at night and watching the surrounding environment, so that there is no hiding place for night scenery.
Performance requirements of night vision apparatus for hunting
1. As a hunting night vision device, the viewing distance of the night vision device should reach a reasonable range. If your hunting target distance is generally within 40 meters, you can choose a generation + economical night vision device. This kind of first generation + night vision device with its own infrared transmitter can also achieve better viewing effect in relatively dark conditions. If the hunting environment is very dark, and the viewing distance is more than 50 meters, the first generation + night vision device can not be used. Because the infrared auxiliary light source can only reach 50 meters at most. At this time, you need to buy the second generation + LLL night vision device.
If economic conditions allow, try to choose the second generation + night vision device. The performance of the second generation + night vision device is much better than that of the first generation + night vision device. It can clearly observe the target, and can not use the infrared transmitter, which will not be detected by the target, which can improve the success rate of hunting.
2. If you need to use the light source of infrared transmitter when hunting, then the light source of infrared transmitter should not be too strong. If the light source is too strong, it will be detected by the target, especially when watching animals. At present, there are two kinds of auxiliary light sources for infrared emitters on the market, which are 850nm and 940nm. The difference between the two kinds of infrared is that 850nm infrared lamp has a long irradiation distance and strong penetration; 940nm infrared lamp has no red burst phenomenon at all, but the distance is relatively close.
3. The night vision device used in hunting should be compact and portable. Of course, the smaller the weight and the better.
4. The night vision device for hunting should first choose the night vision device with good effect in low light level. After all, when hunting outdoors at night, most of them have a little moonlight and starlight. Second generation and above level night vision devices are basically low light level night vision devices.